Re: sf movies

From: Laura J. Perez (ljperez@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Tue Apr 08 1997 - 12:01:07 PDT

I have seen that "Amazon Women of the Avacado Jungle" or whatever the title
is. I once saw it on an afternoon movie and couldn't stop laughing for
days. I'm dying to see it again, but haven't been able to find it. I
thought it was interesting that it seemed to be a really cheap B movie, but
had such intellectual content...at least in some ways.