Re: Alternate family

From: Robin Gordon (gordonro@GOV.ON.CA)
Date: Fri Apr 11 1997 - 06:22:58 PDT

I particularly liked the family in Vonda McIntyre's Starfarers, which I
think would be very accessible to a general audience. Although it's the
first of a trilogy I'm sure it could be read alone for a class. I thought
it was a gentle handling of a poly-family which includes two men who are
equally sexually and emotionally bonded with each other as they are with
the woman in the family, and the woman who was in the family but has died.

Robin Gordon

"I view it as something of a nightmare
that the sodomites are so brazen."
Bigot Jesse Helms