Re: Dystopia, Utopia: Janet Dowling's Intro

From: Janet Dowling (Janetdow@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 17 1997 - 13:17:35 PDT

Judith - thanks for the intro in to the world of utopias and dystopias. My
dictionary didn't help me much- and I hate it when I get a block on a word
and can not envisage what it means, or relate it to what I am reading (I
still have horrors of the philosophy course whare I had to present a seminar
paper on Hume's Dicotomy ((spelling? theres an H in there somewhere)) - and I
just did not know what what a dicohtomy (?) was as my dictionary did not help
- and its alright - I know now , even if I can't spell it)

I'm looking forward to this list - definitely challenging

Janet Dowling