Re: dissertations / papers on tiptree

From: farah mendlesohn (fm7@YORK.AC.UK)
Date: Wed Apr 23 1997 - 03:31:30 PDT

On Tue, 22 Apr 1997 14:38:26 -0200 Antonio Marcos da Silva Pereira
wrote:

> hi!
>
> 1) is there anyone out there who has written dissertations / papers
on
> tiptree? could any of you who have done so plese get in touch with
me via
> private email?
>
> thanks a lot,
>
> Antonio Marcos Pereira <anmarcos@ufba.br>

There are two articles on or dealing with Tiptree that I know of. My
own, in Foundation 59 simply dealing with six American writers of
whom Tiptree is one, and another (brilliant) article by Amanda Boulter
 in a later issue (I can't remember the issue).

Are you writing a bibliography?

Farah Mendlesohn