Re: hard/soft science, technology & cyborgs

From: Tanya Wood (twood@CHASS.UTORONTO.CA)
Date: Wed Apr 30 1997 - 11:49:25 PDT

Regarding Helen Merrick's extremely interesting post, I was struck by an
offhand comment she made about changes in Harraway's position on cyborgs.
What might these be? And where can I find them???(probably in her latest
book that I really must read).

Incidently, I'm impressed by your project- the history of feminist science
fiction- and even more impressed that you are doing it in a department of
history. A bit different from the Tudors and the causes of the Mexican
revolution stuff that I did at university.Things must be hot in Australia!

Tanya