Re: Slonczewski

From: Michael Marc Levy (levymm@UWEC.EDU)
Date: Mon May 05 1997 - 21:15:53 PDT

On Mon, 5 May 1997, Lawton/Miller wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if Joan Slonczewski's _Daughter of Elysium_ is part of a
> series? I have the book, but don't want to start in the middle of a series.
>
> TIA,
>
> Lee

Daughter of Elysium is the second book in the series. It stands fine on
it's own, but it would be a good idea to read A Door into Ocean first. A
third book will appear eventually, but Slonczewski is a very slow writer,
in part because she's a university professor, internationally known
biologist, and Quaker activist.

Mike Levy