'bye for now

From: K Wood/C Byers (byerwood@IX.NETCOM.COM)
Date: Tue May 06 1997 - 08:19:12 PDT

Hi, all.

Due to time constraints in the rest of my life, I am going to need to
sign off this most excellent list. I've found the discussions
interesting, and realize that if I am going to do more than lurk, I'll
need to put more time into list discussion than I have to spend. Oh,
well. Take care, all of you. It's good to know the list exists, and
perhaps in the future I'll be in a position to sign back on.

Oh, list mom, I'll unsubscribe myself, you don't need to do anything.
If I have trouble, I'll shout for help. :)

Candace

--
Byerwood Productions
ArtWorks & Literary