Re: Difficult Gibson

From: Nalo Hopkinson (bl213@FREENET.TORONTO.ON.CA)
Date: Thu May 22 1997 - 12:30:55 PDT

On Thu, 22 May 1997, Sean Johnston wrote:

> That'd be Peter Weller. What's up with the "ignorant _______"?
>
> -Sean

NH: Point. I'm quoting, not originating (I didn't write those words; she
did), and I sometimes forget that visual info is lost on line. So I'm
probably going to change that sig file next go 'round to avoid offense.
I'm Black, I like the Fugees, I'm a woman writer who tries in part to
write about culture and identity, and ever since I heard that line, I've
been giggling at one woman's take on how to get your conscious message
across.

'Scuse if I made your hair raise.

-nalo