Re: reproduction

From: Tara Ayres (tayres@ITIS.COM)
Date: Mon May 26 1997 - 07:50:42 PDT

Farah, I'm looking for the new Onlywoman Press book of essays on lesbian
ethics, which isn't available in the States (I'm trying to unearth the
brochure in my office, which is still disorganized from my recent move, so
I can't give you the name yet.) Anyway, I'd love to do a swap if there
are books you want from here. I also get a 10% discount at the local
feminist bookstore, which would help with shipping. Let me know if you're
interested.

Tara