Re: All-Female Societies

From: Edrie Sobstyl (esobstyl@UTDALLAS.EDU)
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 10:30:12 PDT

        For a look at something that was written nearly 100 years ago, Charlotte Perkins
Gilman's _Herland_ is good, although it issometimes painfully dull and ham-fisted in its
didacticism in places, with a racist eugenicsagenda that is not at all covert.

        Edrie Sobstyl
        Arts & Humanities
        University of Texas at Dallas