Re: Re[2]: Topics of curiosity (was: yes, list is still here

From: farah mendlesohn (fm7@YORK.AC.UK)
Date: Fri Jun 13 1997 - 10:12:51 PDT

On Wed, 11 Jun 1997 20:09:59 -0700 Denise Borgen wrote:. As for
Marcus, i kind of enjoy
> his puppyish attempts to interest Susan, even if they would seem a
bad
> match.
> IMHO of course

I don't object because it would be a bad match, I object because I do
not want to see a strong and gorgeous woman fall "naturally" into the
arms of some quarterstaff wielding macho prat. How appallingly
tacky. And why, by the way, should she even have a love interest?

Farah