list member mentioned in TV Guide

From: Heather Whipple (hwhipple@script.lib.indiana.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 02 1997 - 09:39:13 PDT

apologies in advance for this mostly off-topic post.

The current US TV Guide has Babylon 5 on the cover, and the article
mentions the upcoming UK B5 conference and its organizer, Farah
Mendlesohn.

(btw, season 5 of B5 will almost definitely air in early 1998 on the cable
channel TNT in the US. The last I heard, unfortunately, is that TNT
doesn't have plans to show it in Europe. If you have www access, all
this info and more can be found on The Lurker's Guide. I don't have the
URL, but you can find it with Yahoo, Hotbot, Alta Vista, etc. And in the
TV Guide article.)

Heather Whipple Humanities Librarian
hwhipple@script.lib.indiana.edu Swarthmore College