Re: Margaret Cavendish

From: Nalo Hopkinson (bl213@FREENET.TORONTO.ON.CA)
Date: Tue Jul 08 1997 - 21:51:44 PDT

NH: More or less what I guessed. The quotation from the antho is:

Straight she's fantastical, they all do cry,
But they will imitate her presently.

Which I took to mean, coming ironically from Cavendish's mouth, "well,
they all say I'm given to flights of fancy (and I did know that that would
be a negative comment -nh), but they'll be imitating me pretty soon."

-nh