Re: postfeminism

From: Hope Cascio (Hcascio@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jul 09 1997 - 18:40:14 PDT

<< We've got, sort of, definitions of feminism. Great. Anybody want
 to define, succinctly, postfeminism and throw out a grenade or two on how
 that'd relate to SF? I have my ideas, but I wanna see yours before I show
 you mine (sorry. That was sooo juvenile ;-) ). Translation: I'm still
 working on a definition of postfeminism.

My reply, in the form of a quote:

"I am not a postfeminism feminist. I am the Third Wave."
--Rebecca Walker, _To Be Real_

Hope Cascio