book exchange/shopping

From: Holly Yasui (hollyy@SPRYNET.COM)
Date: Wed Jul 16 1997 - 02:16:46 PDT

Marina Yereshenko,
Kate Bolin,
and others who are having problems finding books:

Send me your requests and a price range (e.g. exchange, i.e. free) so that
I can put them on the book-exchange/shopping-service page. List what you
have to trade if you want to exchange.

Also, if anyone besides Neil has books to sell/exchange, or favorite or
useful book-aquisition websites, let me know.

Any more book scout volunteers? Australia and Canada, we need you.

Please send to my personal e-mail: hollyy@sprynet.com NOT to the list,
there's too much traffic here.

This can really work, you know, if we have "mutual respect and
cooperation." (just making fun of myself here).

Holly