Re: Posting problem

From: Jeanine Pedersen (Jeanine99@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jul 26 1997 - 13:54:39 PDT

I have noticed in the last week or so the e-mail I get from this list is
coming out of order, for example I got several of the replies to the
overpopulation post (tinks) prior to having received the original post -- on
the one hand it was very confusing, on the other hand it saved me the bother
of writing an irate response to it ;-) I also got the question on monomyth
prior to the monomyth post. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just
a typical aol screw up? (My -- what an idea aol screw up....lol)