Re: Posting problem

From: Jill Gillham (jilkey@GRFN.ORG)
Date: Sat Jul 26 1997 - 21:34:55 PDT

> >Jeanine Pedersen writes
> >>I have noticed in the last week or so the e-mail I get from this list
> is
> >>coming out of order [snip] Is anyone else having this problem or is it
> just
> >>a typical aol screw up?
> >
> >Yes: this is happening to me as well (MSN): assumed it might be a server

It's not something that's all that uncommon, and is a result of the
indirect way e-mail travels. Nothing to worry about unless you start
recieving your own messages back before you write them and send them out.

As far as the education/children thread goes, we've been asked by a few
people if/when we were thinking about the kids thing, and after a MFA and
a MPP, our response is:

"We can't have kids, we have student loans instead."

Guess we're talking a slightly different correlation here.

Jill Gillham
jilkey@grfn.org jillmari@aol.com http://members.aol.com/ferndock2
"Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies."