Re: Brave Girls and Strong Women book list (fwd)

From: Tamara K. Shaw (tshaw@TOOLCITY.NET)
Date: Mon Aug 04 1997 - 13:37:59 PDT

Laura Quilter wrote:

> FYI, y'all -- thought this might be of interest ...

Thank you, Laura, for forwarding this. I went, I saw, I ordered...:-)

My daughter will be twelve next month, because of this post
she will now be receiving:

The Moon Over Crete by Jyotsna Sreenivasan

Behind the Bedroom Wall by Laura E. Williams

and Happy Endings Are All Alike by Sandra Scoppettone

Thanks Again!!

Tamara
tshaw@toolcity.net