Re: Raphael Carter Homepage

From: Neil Rest (NeilRest@TEZCAT.COM)
Date: Fri Aug 08 1997 - 07:01:12 PDT

Susan Armstrong <anariska@MORTIMER.COM> wrote:

>http://www.wavefront.com/~raphael/
>
>...an intriguing site that stuck in my mind long after I first happened on
>it, about 18 months ago.
>Hir topics include:
> Androgyny RAQ (Rarely Asked Questions)
> The Darmok Dictionary
> Jain-List Home Page

(Raphael is intersexual, and adamantly refuses pronoun preference.)

Raphael's next book involves a Jain on a starship.

There is also an absolutely hysterical story in the form of a scientific
paper, with a long scientific title something like, "Congenital Agenisis of
Gender Ideation", about the disconvery of a rare human mutation whose
carriers simply don't percieve "maleness" and "femaleness" in other humans.
 Ze's read it at a couple of cons, and I can't wait for its final polish
and publication. It's a scream.

Neil Rest