Re: Light reading

From: Laura Wigod (laura@OAKRIDGE.COM)
Date: Thu Aug 14 1997 - 12:39:29 PDT

>This is not a fantasy or SF title, but it is extremely long and
>extremely good, _A Suitable Boy_ by Vikram Seth.

Hahaha! _A Suitable Boy_ for LIGHT reading? I'm laughing because it's not
that the _content_ isn't light (it's actually a great read), but the book
itself must weigh more than the average newborn! In fact, I got so tired
of schlepping it around, I abandoned it halfway through! I'm trying to
envision our hospitalized friend trying to deal with that thing! Eek! :-D

Laura