[*FSFFU*] book exchange page

From: Holly Yasui (hollyy@SPRYNET.COM)
Date: Fri Aug 22 1997 - 16:12:51 PDT

A quick announcement for those of you who have been having problems
locating books or have books to sell ...

The book exchange page has been posted at the FSF site. The full URL is
http://www.uic.edu/~lauramd/femsf/buysell.html
or, if you have the FSF site bookmarked, just follow the link from the
homepage.

Please let me know, by personal e-mail (*not* through the list), if there
are titles you'd like to request or sell through the book exchange. Also,
if anyone else wants to volunteer as a book scout, send me your e-mail
address and physical location. We will be updating the page at the end of
this month.

Holly Yasui
hollyy@sprynet.com
hyasui@hotmail.com