Re: [*FSFFU*] Event Horizont - _bad_ movie (some major spoilers)

From: Nalo Hopkinson (bl213@FREENET.TORONTO.ON.CA)
Date: Tue Aug 26 1997 - 09:40:22 PDT

NH: Damn, I'm at work and didn't read Sean's comment carefully. If
memory serves, it was one hole above her head and one through her
thigh. But it seems we all generally found the same thing. For every
faint nod to something positive we were able to find about the film,
there were many mitigating yucks.

-nalo