[*FSFFU*] Are we talking about Feminist SF?

From: emrah goker (e077543@ORCA.CC.METU.EDU.TR)
Date: Tue Sep 16 1997 - 00:28:06 PDT

  I feel that this whole discussion about sports, muscles, power, comic
heroes, is going a bit (to be modest) far away from our main topic. Not
that I am against deconstructing male stereotypes of males and females,
especially about "Who can play such and such game better".
  Let's get back to the topic, or anyway, to the whereabouts of it.
  Have a wonderful week, every one!

EMRAH (He who won't be around until next week)