[*FSFFU*] Best of Soviet SF (series)

From: patricia johnston (pjohnstn@DEEPCOVE.COM)
Date: Tue Sep 16 1997 - 18:56:30 PDT

Hello All,
Have just picked up "Prisoners of Power" by Arkady and Boris Strugatsky.
Will read it soon. Has anyone read any of the other books in the series?
They are,,,,,World Soul, Definitely Maybe, Half a Life, Noon: 22nd Century,
and The Uncertainty Principle.
I have been collecting many books that were mentioned on this list. In the
last few months I have collected a total of 42 books,, (a lot for
me),,,have not read all of them yet. My question is, does someone know of a
good shareware program for cataloging my books? Heard of a program that
starts with Micro? I would like a database that has the feature of
searching by author or by title, and a small description of the book. (Hope
this request is not off subject for the list) Thanks
Patricia.