Re: [*FSFFU*] Tananarive Due

From: Nalo Hopkinson (bl213@FREENET.TORONTO.ON.CA)
Date: Thu Sep 18 1997 - 18:32:22 PDT

On Thu, 18 Sep 1997, Luz Guerra wrote:

> Nalo:
> I started to post my impressions of Tananarive Due and lost it all with
> an accidental key stroke. I did read My Soul to Keep and be glad to
> chat / post my response next week, am heading out now. Have you read
> it?
> Luz

NH: No, I haven't. Have found other reviews of it on-line. I mean to
add it to my collection of sf by Black authors, but because of my work on
the Tiptree jury, I'm also curious as to whether it's Tiptreeable, i.e.
explores gender roles. From the reviews so far, it seems not, but it
does seem to be a good book.

-nalo

"There are two kinds of dates; the kind that you go out with, and the
small fruit that you eat."
                                -my aunt