Re: [*FSFFU*] Tomboys (and toys), Jigsaw woman, Bone Dance

From: Christopher Shaffer (shaffer@UIC.EDU)
Date: Fri Oct 03 1997 - 07:06:53 PDT

On Fri, 3 Oct 1997, Tanya Wood wrote:

> I'm afraid I too had an anti-nurturing experience with Barbies- I beheaded
> mine and buried her in the back-garden: it was not what I wanted for my
> birthday.

A close friend of mine tells me she made her Barbie into a punk rocker,
complete with cropped dyed hair and body piercings.

-----
"If navigating the world wide web is computer literacy, then the meaning
of literacy has really been debased." --William Miller
Chris Shaffer shaffer@uic.edu http://www.uic.edu/~shaffer/