Re: [*FSFFU*] vampire recommendations

From: Peggy Hamilton (peggyh@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Oct 28 1997 - 01:47:06 PST

Lesley Hall wrote:

> I will probably be one among 1000s to mention Laurel Hamilton's Anita Blake
> series and Nancy Collins' Sonya Blue. There are also 2 historical (Edwardian
> Britain) vampire novels by Barbara Hambly, Immortal Blood and Those who hunt
> the Night.
> Lesley
> Lesley_Hall@classic.msn.com

Did I miss one of Hambly's? The two I am aware of are, Those Who Hunt
the Night and Traveling With the Dead. Where does Immortal Blood fit?

Other vampires--Mercedes Lackey's Children of the Night has a vampire
theme, although only one of them (a good guy) is a classic vampire, and
if you like Dracula there's a sreies by Fred Saberhagen where Dracula
gats to explain that he really isn't such a bad guy. My brother loves
the Anne Rice series, but I've never been able to get past the first
chapter.

Peggy Hamilton