Re: [*FSFFU*] publishing woes

From: Nina M. Osier (mbarron@MINT.NET)
Date: Sat Nov 01 1997 - 08:57:43 PST

Key phrase, "doesn't understand the situation." I work for a
government archives, and it's routine for us to get letters, e-mails and
phone calls from well-meaning (at least I choose to think they are
well-meaning!) people who honestly can't understand why our staff can't
do all their research for them - preferably for free, of course. I'm
sorry that incident happened, but it sounded awfully familiar....

Nina Osier