Re: [*FSFFU*] The Postman

From: LLoyd McDaniel (Unca-LLoyd@SFF.NET)
Date: Wed Nov 05 1997 - 20:17:48 PST

yes... I've read the book recently and since is the first message I saw
it looks like a doozey of a list...

'girls' to someone hauling a bucket of crick water might be a term of
endearment and honor. in a hard brutish life, these fems took control of
their ablity to wage war and did so. by the end of the book these
persons had begun to become a legend in that area and men were having to
consider that the women in their lives would tolerate no more of the
nasty\mean\sadistic types hanging around even if it meant taking
matters, (and throats), into their own hands.

'trivialize'???? in mid-town new york in 1997 maybe... it the woods or
Oregon 16 years after the collapse... I think not.

L.McD.