Re: [*FSFFU*] Tie In Novels: The End of SF or the World as We Know It?

From: Nina M. Osier (mbarron@MINT.NET)
Date: Sun Nov 09 1997 - 06:31:12 PST

And you are so right, Vonda! Here I sit getting ready to go to work on a
new mss - knowing that my paycheck will greet me on Wednesday morning,
and that while I'll never get rich working at a government archives I
will certainly be able to make the bank happy when it's time to pay the
mortgage again. The downside of this, of course, is that no matter
where I am in the writing process I will have to get a decent sleep
tonight and be able to make sense to my staff tomorrow morning at 7:30.
Fortunately I like - no make that LOVE - my "pay-the-mortgage" job; but
then not every part-time writer has the privilege of working where I do.

Nina