Re: [*FSFFU*] feminist sf list

From: Jason A. Wallwork (wallwork@PETERBORO.NET)
Date: Wed Nov 12 1997 - 09:51:22 PST

And now for today's tip...
FEMINIST SCIENCE FICTION
Men and women discuss sci-fi books like Mary Shelley's
Frankenstein and newer tales such as Elisabeth Vonarburg's, The
Maerlande Chronicles. For the most part, dissection of characters
and plots suffices, but more general threads on themes and goals
of the authors appear. Certainly thoughtful, everyone has an
opinion. There are five to ten posts a day.
type
subscribe feministsf
and your name in the body of the message.