[*FSFFU*] Replying to Messages

From: Laura Wigod (laura@OAKRIDGE.COM)
Date: Wed Nov 12 1997 - 11:10:28 PST

I'm confused. Twice this morning, I've replied directly to posters in
order not to waste bandwidth with my comments on Eartha Kitt and black
models. In both instances, I made sure that the poster's email address
followed "To:" as opposed to "FEMINISTST@LISTSERV.UIC.EDU." In both cases,
my replies ended up posted to the list.

My apologies to all!

Am I the only one experiencing this problem? I've been posting to this list
(and privately to members) for a long, long time and feel I know what I'm
doing - this is the first time this has happened. Good thing I decided not
to reply privately regarding all the insane posting on childcare! :-}

Laura