Re: [*FSFFU*] German woman SF writers?

From: DAVID CHRISTENSON (LDQT79A@PRODIGY.COM)
Date: Wed Nov 19 1997 - 07:50:06 PST

-- [ From: David Christenson * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

Petra on Die Frau im Mond:

> To what do you refer here? A complete print of the novel? no, it
> exists. Of the movie?, it is on video (at least according to the list
> of our video shop).

Dave:
My reference stated that no complete print of the film existed - but my
reference was from a 1977 book (The Great Science Fiction Movies,
Scarecrow Press). Perhaps a complete print has been found since then, or
perhaps the video is from one of the incomplete versions. If it's
incomplete, there will be gaps particularly in the first reel. Of course
when turning the film into a video they could cover plot holes from
missing film with title cards.

--
David Christenson - ldqt79a@prodigy.com

"We live in Gothic times." - Angela Carter