Re: [*FSFFU*] reference question

From: Michelle Bernard (Michelle.Bernard@COLORADO.EDU)
Date: Wed Nov 26 1997 - 13:53:32 PST

Um I can't say how it is because I haven't read it, but I did have
Donawerth for a SF by Women course at the University of Maryland
(College Park) and thought she was a good professor, if that's any
indication. I would think (judging from our syllabus) that it would
cover a wide scope (from the Golden Age and pulps to the present) and a
variety of topics (essentialism to relativism). She's in the English
dept.
misha
bernardm@colorado.edu