Re: [*FSFFU*] Star Watching (off-topic, but cool)

From: Christine Boltz (christine_b@EMAIL.MSN.COM)
Date: Tue Dec 02 1997 - 21:47:46 PST

The planets were also lined up in 1982--I remember discussing with my sixth
grade classmates how something apocalyptic was supposed to happen at the
exact minute when the planets were aligned. I am not an astronomer either,
but it seems hard to believe that they would be lined up again so soon.
Maybe that is just a millenium-end-apocalypse rumor. I would think there
would be some of those . . .