[*FSFFU*] Strange Days Part 2

From: CMUNSON (CMUNSON@aaas.org)
Date: Wed Dec 03 1997 - 06:53:30 PST

Thanks Laura, for the help. I don't know why stuff would bounce from the
aaas.org domain--our servers aren't that bad! Well, maybe on Thursdays when
they are posting the new issue of Science Online to the servers out at
Stanford.

Getting back to the discussion at hand, I must take exception to the writer
who mentioned "City of Quartz" and Strange Days in the same sentence. While
"City of Quartz" is a great book, and I've been anxiously awaiting the
sequel for years, Strange Days is simply a bad movie with no social
insight. I've never been to L.A., but City of Quartz actually got me
interested in someday making a trip there.

Getting back to the theme of this list, I'm currently reading Butler's
"Parable iof the Sower," which is the first book I've read of Butler's.
She's been on my list of to-read authors for several years now. Pretty good
so far.

Chuck0