Re: [*FSFFU*] Honor Harrington series and Antonia's Line

From: Lorry B. Bond (lbbond@STUDENTS.WISC.EDU)
Date: Wed Dec 10 1997 - 20:50:20 PST

At 12:23 PM 12/9/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Someone asked a while back what a US female president's husband's name
>would be. In Frederick Pohl's _Coming of the Quantum Cats_, an answer (if
>not the answer) is provided. In one of the alternative universes, Nancy
>Reagan was President, and next to her (always looking attentive
>and dapper) was the "First Gentleman" Ronnie.I liked the title. Wonder
>when it will happen.

Please forgive this diversion, as well as my politics (if this applies to
you), but Nancy Reagan as _President_???? Now that's a scary thought
indeed!

BTW -- _Antonia's Line_ , which I never heard of until I read about it on
this list, sounds interesting, but me, I prefer my stuff anti-male! <G>

Lorry