Re: [*FSFFU*] someone looking for angela carter recordings

From: jenn mottram (athena@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: Fri Dec 12 1997 - 17:29:43 PST

This is from the Ladyslipper blurb. I have no connection to them
whatsoever. (although I'd really like to. They have some cool stuff!)

"From Mary Black to Miriam Makeba; Hildegard von
Bingen to Holly Near; Enya to Ella Fitzgerald; and
Anonymous 4 to Zap Mama, the Ladyslipper Music
Catalog is the world's most comprehensive
resource for CD's and cassettes by women.

In it you'll find a wealth of information on artists
and their recordings, in every category you can
think of: folk, rock, blues, jazz, classical,
alternative, feminist, gay/lesbian, world,
spirituality/new age, Native American, African
Heritage, Jewish, holiday, children's, comedy,
men's music, and more! Plus, Ladyslipper Music
carries a multitude of videos, songbooks and
music-related books. Over 1700 titles (many
hard-to-find), all fully annotated, with entertaining
and informative descriptions.

And don't forget to visit Ladyslipper's website at
http://www.ladyslipper.org. While there you can
find out what the music sounds like before you
buy it by listening to over 1500 sound clips, and
you can read the album descriptions, join an
e-mail list to receive information on New
Releases, and order music online. Order your
FREE catalog today!"

--
{jenn mottram}       [http://www.infinite-edge.com/~infedge]
{generally poetry}                 [ Infinite Edge Magazine]