Re: [*FSFFU*] Apology - Oops

From: Catweasel (pvbuckland@BIGFOOT.COM)
Date: Tue Dec 16 1997 - 16:02:33 PST

Aaaarrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

I tell you, you lot are fortunate that I don't have a brain. If I did, I
would probably be dangerous.

Somebody just wrote to me regarding my last post, and said something
that made me realise that my mail filter isn't working properly. And I'm
a computer consultant? Yeesh!

Right, here I go again. Sorry, Cat. Your letter went in the wrong box,
so I thought that you had sent it to the list. Had I had the sense to
check I would have responded privately as you did.

As for the rest of you. Regarding my last apology; it never happened.
You never received it. Honest. Those of you who think you did REALLY
ought to see a doctor about these hallucinations you have been having
lately.

Trust me, I'm a xxxxxxprat.
Catweasel <pvbuckland@bigfoot.com>

My slinky's kinked.