marge piercy

From: Janet E. Essency (essency@WARP6.CS.MISU.NODAK.EDU)
Date: Thu Mar 27 1997 - 11:07:32 PST

As you happened to mention Marge Piercy in your annoucement about this
list, I thought I would throw out a question to the group(Is there one
yet?) about her.
        I have never read anything by her. One of the people I work with is so
gung-ho about her that she arranged for her to come to campus next
month. So what do anothers think about her as a writer? And hasn't she
only written a couple of books that can be classified as SF?
        Am interested in any & all opinions. Janet