Le Guin and others in new book

From: Maryelizabeth Hart (mystgalaxy@AX.COM)
Date: Tue Apr 01 1997 - 10:07:32 PST

Le Guin is listed for _A Ride on the Red Mare's Back_ in _Great Books for
Girls_, with no reference to her other works. It seems to have a lot of
choices I agree with, and does list 600 books of various sorts: fiction and
non-fiction, divided by reading levels. Other authors listed include Tanith
Lee, Brian Jacques, Jane Yolen, Patricia Wrede and Emma Bull. I plan to use
it mostly for adding to the library of my toddler boy, but am pleased to
see the number of books I've bought through the years for his 11 year old
sister that are on the list.

Maryelizabeth
Mysterious Galaxy 619-268-4747
3904 Convoy St, #107 800-811-4747