question re: dystopias, reproductive technologies & women

From: Laura Quilter (lauramd@uic.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 01 1997 - 14:33:56 PST

This is a question generated from the feminist-sf web pages. Anyone have
any ideas for Tamara? (Tamara, I'm cc:ing this question to a feminist
science fiction listserve. For more information on research into literary
criticisms of dystopias, I'd suggest searching WOMEN'S STUDIES INDEX for
feminist critiques of reproductive technology -- there's lots out there --
and the MLA BIBLIOGRAPHY for critiques of dystopias. Both of these
databases/indexes should be available at most major university libraries.
For search tips try http://www.uic.edu/~lauramd/femsf/searchterms.html .
For more information about this discussion group see
http://www.uic.edu/~lauramd/femsf/feministsflist.html . Good luck.)

Laura M. Quilter / lauramd@uic.edu
Electronic Services Librarian
University of Illinois at Chicago