Re: Y Chromosome, introduction

From: Heather MacLean (hmaclean@KENT.EDU)
Date: Wed Apr 02 1997 - 20:15:51 PST

Hi Mala--

I'm new to the list too (hi y'all), but I just gave a paper on the gender of
fear, where I examined six francophone sf short stories that contained
monsters, and tried to determine whether there were any differences between
the 3 male and 3 female-authored stories as far as fear went. I actually
found more about the figure of the monster itself, but it was fascinating
seeing such clear-cut differences between the two sexes...

hmaclean@kent.edu
http://kent.edu/~hmaclean/