THANK YOU

From: lissa bloomer (ebloomer@MAIL.VT.EDU)
Date: Fri Apr 04 1997 - 15:50:42 PST

thank you all for your exellent lists... i'm compiling them all together
and am going to add them to my humongous list of things i must do before i
turn 31. (the 30 list is, well, kaput.) if you guys think of any more,
please holler them out at will.

nalo: wheew. whatalist... thank you. i suppose a feminist sci fi canon is
contradictory because of the word canon.. which, to me, brings up visuals
of
republican-golf-playing-grey-suit-wearing-blue-haired-60-yr-old-male-profess
ors who teach (nay, lecture) all male authors. but, the word canon has
other meanings: breeches; church rule; means of discrimination (don't you
just love the oed online)... but it could work in terms of "sacred books."

-lissa

elisabeth bloomer cyberaromatherapy hint #1: spritz a bit of your

instructor, english favorite cologne or toilet water on your
virginia tech computer screen, or drip a scented votive candle

blacksburg, va 24061-0112 on your keyboard. For you romantics: purchase
ebloomer@vt.edu one dozen red roses, depetal, and gently toss
540.231.2445 over your hard drive with dramatic flicks.