About feminism in SF movies.

From: Jason Griffin (auction4@GRIFFIN.CO.ZA)
Date: Mon Apr 07 1997 - 02:32:11 PDT

Hiya all I've just joined. I'm impressed with the amount of mail I got
WOW!!!!
Anywa to the duscussion I agree Tank Girl was really good and on the
topic I'm sure plenty people have seen the Alien series, now that had
plenty to say about the topic with old Weaver[probably spelt wrong]
having quite a bit of courage and brains compared to the most of the
greedy men.

That's about all I can say. O seen as some people are asking questions,
has anyone read Magie Furey's Artefacts of Power series, they're great
and does anyone know if the fourth book is out yet, I'm pulling my hair
out in frustration.

Thanx
Jay-Dragonheart