Ricks post

From: Jason Griffin (auction4@GRIFFIN.CO.ZA)
Date: Mon Apr 07 1997 - 02:49:09 PDT

It's me again. I must say I'm most impressed with Ricks post and I agree
whole heartedly but in my case I've never been sexist at all. The women
out there might not believe me but it's true, my parents own a
restaurant but my mother runs it but only recently. The best thing about
it is that out of all the managers and chefs my mother is running the
place like an orchestra and the business is making more money now than
it ever has.

So feminists on here I've been brought up to not make any judgements
about anyone because of race or sex. I also agree with your aims and I'm
not ashamed to admit it but women can think about more things than a
male can. There is a saying that a women could do the work of about 5
men and it's true especially after looking at my mother.

Jay-Dragonheart
[by the way The movie was good.