Re: delany

From: Stone Waters MD (Sumajama@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 07 1997 - 05:52:19 PDT

I do not think that being feminist necessarily has anything to do with one's
sex. I am more feminist in my thinking than my wife, or daughter, and
certainly more feminist than womens' fashion mags that are more anti-feminist
(and less honest) than pornography. Feminists fill different slots under the
bell-shaped curve, from the extreme man-bashing feminists to moderates who
may even vote republican, from goddess worshipers to atheists, from straights
to gays etc.
I think one should be concerned more about the content of an author's work
than their sex which should be irrelevant except when used as a barometer of
society's attitudes.
Stone Waters, MD