Re: BEAUTY

From: Maryelizabeth Hart (mystgalaxy@AX.COM)
Date: Tue Apr 08 1997 - 17:53:56 PDT

I'm a HUGE Tepper fan. However, did anyone else have problems with her
total and absolute condemnation of horror writers to Hell? Which she then
followed with an incredibly horrorific scene in _Sideshow_?

If every author has her ups and downs, _Beauty_ had a little of both. I
think _A Plague of Angels_ and _Shadow's End_ were good Tepper without
being great Tepper. However, I was very happy with _Gibbon's Decline and
Fall_, and would love a discussion on what choice readers feel was made at
the end. And I think her current book, _The Family Tree_, may end up being
my favorite.

Maryelizabeth
Mysterious Galaxy 619-268-4747
3904 Convoy St, #107 800-811-4747