Re: BEAUTY

From: Barbara Harman (ArtSurvive@aol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 1997 - 23:37:24 PDT

Jack Zipes is a local (Minnesotan) who teaches at the University of
Minnesota. "Don't Bet on the Prince" sounds like one of his. He also did a
collection of all the different variations on Little Red Riding Hood. Though
I don't remember the title, I'm sure it was provocative as well. Thanks for
the correction on "The Armless Maiden." I have not made it to the end of the
book yet (chilling indeed!) so was not aware of Windling's more personal
association.

Barbara