Re: Tepper's feelings against homosexuality

From: Edrie Sobstyl (esobstyl@UTDALLAS.EDU)
Date: Wed Apr 09 1997 - 14:46:20 PDT

        Hi Nomi,

        I am currently working through the anti-homosexual stance of
_Women's Country_ in my article, although it's not central to my
discussion. I would like to recommend Wendy Pearson's article "After the
(Homo)Sexual: A Queer Analysis of Anti-Sexuality in Sheri S. Tepper's
_The Gate to Women's Country_" published in Science-Fiction Studies
Volume 23 1996 pp. 199-226 for a thorough discussion.

        edrie

Edrie Sobstyl
School of Arts and Humanities JO 31
University of Texas at Dallas